wsbpel message

Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Issue 247 - Applied

I have added the new Static Analysis appendix B to the spec. in sourceforge version 1.162.

As mentioned earlier, This was added as appendix B. I have fixed the appendix numbers for subsequent sections and I have fixed the TOC.
 - I have also added a tag (eg: [SA00001]) for each of the static analysis item in the main body of the text. The tag is bookmarked and is referenced from the Appendix by (a) clicking on the SA code (eg: SA00001 ) or (b) the section reference eg: Section 3 ).
 - I have also added a bookmark in the appendix for each SA code description. The tag in the main body references this bookmark and so one can click on the main body tag to reach appendix description. This will allow rapid switching from the main body to appendix and vice versa to help us keep the text in sync.

While adding appendix B, I encountered following problems which may require further action:
  (1) SA00047 is no longer applicable ( section 10.1, description: The name of a named activity MUST be unique among all named activities present within the same immediately enclosing scope. ). I have removed this SA code and renumbered codes. We now have SA 91 codes.
  (2) Cannot find description for these two codes in main body.
      SA00053 : section 10.3.1
         For all <fromPart> elements the part attribute MUST reference a valid message part in the WSDL message for the operation.
     SA00054 : section 10.3.1
         For all <toPart> elements the part attribute MUST reference a valid message part in the WSDL message for the operation.

I believe these are valid constraints but I cannot find the text in the main body that explicitly calls this out. Maybe someone can help me locate the text else we can open an issue to add text.

  (3) There appears to be no SA code in the appendix for the following Static analysis text in the main body. We can open an action item/issue to address this:
section 12.4.3 around line 4956 "Within a scope, the name of all named immediately enclosed scopes MUST be unique. This requirement MUST be statically enforced."

Releasing pen back to editors group.

Regards,
-Vinky

Vinkesh O.  Mehta