wsbpel message

Subject: Testimonial for BPEL standardization from Active Endpoints

I, Christopher Keller, certify that Active Endpoints, Inc. has successfully used the OASIS WS-BPEL 2.0 specifications, consistent with the OASIS IPR Policy.

From: Diane Jordan [mailto:drj@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2007 11:09 AM
To: wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [wsbpel] Testimonials for BPEL standardization

To enter the OASIS standardization process, we need at least three testimonials that the specification is being used by members.  Here are examples (from the WS-SX package that was recently submitted to OASIS):
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-sx/email/archives/200612/msg00002.html
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-sx/email/archives/200612/msg00003.html
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-sx/email/archives/200612/msg00016.html

If you are willing to provide a testimonial for the WS BPEL 2.0 specification, please send it to the list. I would like to have the package ready to submit to OASIS by next week's meeting.  If you're able, please send these as soon as possible.

Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709