wsdm message

Subject: Re: [wsdm] weekly wsdm conf call today?

John,

Today's participants came to the same conclusion as well and decided to
leave.  It's becomingly somewhat challenging to keep track of the
meeting days, hours, and phone numbers for the weekly wsdm meetings.  I
think we need to make it an issue that we do a better job of publishing
our schedules well ahead of time in a way that is more fail-proof.

Have a great 4th everyone.

Cheers,
H.
---