wsdm message

Subject: Assembling it together

Title: Assembling it together

I suggest that we make the following normative statements in the MUWS specification (separate appendix, I guess)

1. WSDL 1.1. must be used
2. document/literal binding must be used
3. WSDM defines portTypes which have to be manually put together into a custom portType operation by operation according to the WSDL specification.

4. WSDM defines property elements which have to be manually put together into a custom properties document according to WS-ResourceProperties specification

MOWS example will use these assumptions and demonstrate WSDL documents and SOAP messages.

-- Igor Sedukhin .. (igor.sedukhin@ca.com)