wsdm message

Subject: Groups - Working Draft of Commiittee Draft Introduction to WSDM (cd-wsdm-introduction_v2.doc) uploaded

Ok,

Please take a look at this Introduction to WSDM doc.  Some action items
that I have to take care of before lunch time tomorrow:

Introduction Overview
A Day in the Life of a WSDM-enabled resource
Summary

After its reviewed, beaten and aired out, I will post back up all the
integrated revised changes before a final review again.  I've saved it as a
CD formatted document.

Thanks,
Vaughn

 -- Mr. Vaughn Bullard

The document named Working Draft of Commiittee Draft Introduction to WSDM
(cd-wsdm-introduction_v2.doc) has been submitted by Mr. Vaughn Bullard to
the OASIS Web Services Distributed Management (WSDM) TC document
repository.

Document Description:
Working Draft of Commiittee Draft Introduction to WSDM

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/document.php?document_id=14346

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/download.php/14346/cd-wsdm-introduction_v2.doc