wsqm message

Subject: Suggestion for 1st F2F meeting schedule

All,

I suggest to have our 1st F2F meeting sometime in February next year.  January might be too soon and anytime later than February might not be a good idea since we agreed to have another F2F meeting in conjunction with OASIS symposium May next year.  And the location for the meeting would be Seoul, Korea as we agreed.

Regards,
Jiyong Pyon