wsqm message

Subject: Remote control SW - TightVPN's URL

I suggest using TightVPN .

TightVNC is a free remote control software.
With TightVNC, we can see the desktop of remote machine and control it with ours local mouse and keyboard , just like we would  to it sitting in the front of that coumputer.

We become convenient to announce a presentation.

TightVPN's Homepage URL :  http://www.tightvnc.com/
and related site : http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2005_10_20

National Computerization Agency

Lee, Ho Kyoung
Researcher
IT Standards Team
IT Project Performance Evaluation Division

NCA Bldg. 77, Mugyo-Dong, Jung-Gu,
Seoul 110-775, Republic of Korea
Tel : 2-2131-0437
Fax : 2-2131-0409