wsrm message

Subject: Re: [wsrm] Groups - wsrm-reqm-issues.html uploaded

Please note a problem I just found with the XML version of the issues
list ([1] for example) and the Kavi system: These files may not be
viewed online because Kavi puts every uploaded file into a separate
virtual directory.  The DTD, XSL and XML files for the issues list are
thus all in separate directories.  This is a problem because the XML
file uses relative links to reference the DTD and XSL files and expects
all three to be in the same directory.

If anyone knows of a Kavi virtual directory that contains all of the
head revisions of our documents, please let the group know.  That would
be the best way to access the XML file online.  Anything else (such as
using absolute links to the XSL and DTD files) would require multiple
updates whenever the referenced files change.

If you wish to view the issues list online and such a directory is not
found, please use the HTML version ([2] for example).

thanx,
	doug

[1]
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/2680/wsrm-reqm-issues.xml