wsrm message

Subject: Re: [wsrm] Groups - WS-Reliability-2004-02-26.pdf uploaded

Sunil Kunisetty wrote:

 Iwasa,

 Here are some technical comments (need discussion):

  1. pg 13/Line420, Why are RetryMaxTimes and RetryMaxInterval MUST for GD. Shouldn't it be MAY?

 Still exists in v 0.991

  1. pg 6/Line 177: Currently,  when using Poll pattern, replyTo attribute is not needed. However, we have an open issue. So don't change this until we decide one way or other.
  done
  1. pg 16/line 493:I don't think we should say that retries are MUST especially when we have Poll mechanism now. Sender can alternatively Poll the message

 still exists .... same line no.

  1. pg 25/line 751: Shouldn't the MUST be changed to SHOULD in this case just as in line 743
 still exists .... same line no.
 Here are some editorial comments:

  1. pg 4/line 74: SOAP 1.1 should be a non normative reference as it is not a specification rather just as W3C Note. Btw SOAP12 should be normative.
 still exists .... same line no.
  1. pg 5/line 142:I believe we are not defining any extensions to SOAP Body. Also, we are not defining extensions to SOAP Header element per say, rather defining SOAP Headers needed for the protocol
 still exists .... same line no.
  1. pg 6/line 152. We may need a normative reference to WS-I BP and non normative reference to WSDL 1.1
 still exists .... same line no.
  1. pg 6/Line 177: Change the replyTo to some what meaningful URI, say http://wsr-example.org/mylistener or something similar

 NA

  1. pg 12/line394: Shouldn't s3 say "A single message, standalone (singleton) or within a group of several message (non singleton group)".

 still exists. new line no. is 395

  1. pg 12/line 397: Didn't fully understand the last sentence (Such scopes are "required" scopes that must be supported). Good to clarify this.
 still exists. new line no. is  398
  1. General comment: we need to correlate the agreement items with elements in our protocol, i.e., for ex., we need to say that the agreement item GuaranteedDelivery is supported when the <AckRequested> element exists. If we don't say this, then there will be a 'gap', although some of them may sound implicit.

 still applies

  1. pg 14/lines 437-441: I'm bit cautious about the 2nd paragraph of Messaging Context... At this time, I don't have specific comments, but I'll revisit this.

 still applies

  1. pg 19/line 571 etc.. We use the prefix RM often, but doesn't explain clearly what RM is defined too.

 still applies

  1. pg 19/line 584: Doesn't the outside box (the one referred by Response) should be bold (i.e.  required)

 still applies

  1. pg 20/line 600: For Poll request, child name under PollRequest should be RefToMessageIds and not MessageId

 still applies

  1. General comment: Remove the Fault row from element descriptions

 still applies

  1. pg 22/line 654:Response pattern should not have replyTo attribute

  still applies

  1. pg 26/line 791: The type of replyTo should be URI and not URL

 still applies

  1. pg 26/line 797: The type of replyTo should be URI and not URL ( we could say that it could be URL in Http case).

 still applies. line 795

  1. pg 26/line 804: Change MUST send an Acknowledgment message to "MUST send an RM-Reply" (as it could result in a fault too)

 N/A

  1. General comment: mustUnderstand attribute in element tables should have the type (boolean) in the parenthesis just as other attributes

 still applies

  1. pg 30/table 12: replyPattern should have the type in parenthesis

 still applies

  1. pg 31/line 939: we no longer have the Response as default for this attribute. so remove that line.

 still applies. line 935

  1. pg 33/section 4.4.2.1/line 972 should be titled ReplyRange and not ReplyPattern

 done.

  1. pg 33/table 15: fault should have the type (QName) in parenthesis

 still applies

  1. pg 34/line 1008: "Thus a ReliableMessagingFault could come in" should be changed to "Thus a response may have a"

 still applies. new line. is 1005

  1. pg 36: We need to remove the lines 1039,1040,1041

 still applies

  1. pg 37: we need to remove the lines  1049, 1050, 1051
 still applies

 -Sunil