wsrm message

Subject: Proposal to resolve Rel 78

Rel 78 -
Title: Meet Compatibility, R8.1 requirement
technologies, if appropriate.
R8.1.1   The Specification shall not preclude the use of Web Service
message attachments. (see also issue REL-10)
R8.1.2  Insure that the Specification is usable in combination with WSS
SOAP Message Security to implement secure reliable messaging. (see also
issue REL-25)

---

Upon a reading of the wss spec, I find no requirements on soap headers
for use with wss security headers.

Thus, I propose that we close Rel 78 with no change to the document.

Tom Rutt

Tom Rutt		email: tom@coastin.com; trutt@fsw.fujitsu.com
Tel: +1 732 801 5744          Fax: +1 732 774 5133