wsrm message

Subject: Editorial changes to examples in Section 6.2

 The concern I raised in one of the con. call about examples in section 6.2 is that
 the addresses used for the endpoints is bit confusing and misleading. RM-Reply
 for the original request was sent to an endpoint context URI '/xyz/servlet/wsrListener',
 however, the replyTo in example 13 just says "http://www.oasis.open.org/",
 it should have been "http://www.oasis.open.org/xyz/servlet/wsrListener". Another
 cosmetic change I'd like to propose is that for all RM request examples, request be
 sent to '/abc/servlet/wsrEndpoint' and for all callbacks (for RM_reply) be sent to
 something like to '/xyz/servlet/wsrListener'.

 -Sunil