wsrm message

Subject: Call for IPR disclosure regarding ws-Reliability spec

As part of the checklist for advancing work to OASIS I am sending this
e-mail to ensure all of our members are aware of the OASIS IPR Policy.
The IPR policy can be found at [1]. All members of the TC should be
familiar with this document.

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/who/intellectualproperty.php

In addition, the charter of this OASIS Web Services Reliable Messaging
TC (at http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/wsrm/charter.php ) includes
the following statement:

“
Standing Rules

In no event shall this Technical Committee finalize or approve any
technical specification if it believes that the use, distribution, or
implementation of such specification would necessarily require the
unauthorized infringement of any third party rights known to the
Technical Committee, and such third party has not agreed to provide
necessary license rights on perpetual, royalty-free, non-discriminatory
terms.
“

Although not formally required by OASIS procedures, the chair invites
any TC members who know of any patents or essential claims regarding the
ws-reliability specification, to disclose these to the TC so that they
may be published at http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/wsrm/ipr.php

Tom Rutt
WSRM TC Chair

Tel: +1 732 801 5744          Fax: +1 732 774 5133