wsrm message

Subject: [Fwd: [Fwd: How do we post schemas at the namespace location forOASIS specs.]]

This needs to be discussed at the teleconf as an editorial issue.

Tom Rutt

Tel: +1 732 801 5744          Fax: +1 732 774 5133

--- Begin Message ---

 This is what WS-Security is also doing. To achieve this, we need to CHANGE the
 namespaces of all the 3 schemas to start with the following:

   http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrm/2004/05/<filename>

 Could you add this as an issue for tomorrow's con. call?

 -Sunil

"Karl F. Best" wrote:

> Tom:
>
> You should send them to webmaster@oasis-open.org with a request to put
> them in a specific location on the OASIS server. For example,
> http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrp/2004/05/<filename>
>
> -Karl
>
> Tom Rutt wrote:
> > We have three schema files, which we want to be in an OASIS namespace.
> >
> > The base schema, the features and capabilties schema and the reference
> > schema:
> >
> > how do we coordinate the namespace with the posted area for the schema?
> >
> > Tom Rutt
> > WSRM TC chair
> >
> > Sunil Kunisetty wrote:
> >
> >> Tom,
> >>
> >> We definitely need a new one for the new reference schema as decided
> >> on the
> >> last call. Not sure what we decided on he F & P stuff.
> >>
> >> Btw, we have to make our namespaces referencible. I don't know how to
> >> do that
> >> with the current Kavi system. Seems like WS-Security folks did achieve
> >> this.
> >> Although for that we need to change our namespaces.
> >>
> >> -Sunil

> --
> Karl F. Best
> Vice President, OASIS
> office  +1 978.667.5115 x206     mobile +1 978.761.1648
> karl.best@oasis-open.org      http://www.oasis-open.org

--- End Message ---