wsrm message

Subject: [Fwd: Re: XML2004] Feedback on Interops

DEee Schur, of OASIS Staff, needs feedback on the InterOps.

WSRM is not listed yet on the tentative schedule.

Tom Rutt

Tel: +1 732 801 5744          Fax: +1 732 774 5133

--- Begin Message ---

Hello all,
We are approaching the bewitching hour and I need feedback on the InterOps
as soon as possible such as technical scenario, list of participants, amount
of time needed for InterOp, technical requirements.

So far, here is a tentative schedule:

Tuesday, 16 November Room 1

AM
WSRP

PM
ebXML Registry

Wednesday, 17 November Room 1

AM
EM TC

PM
WS-CAF TC

Thursday, 18 November Room 1

AM

PM

Please let me know, as I would like to get this announcement in the OASIS
News.

Best regards,
Dee