wsrp-pfb message

Subject: WSRP UDDI straw man

Hi all,

after my vacation and illness I crawled through the pfb postings.
I tried to bring up a proposal for wsrp in UDDI following the discussion
points and issues raised on the last F2F and the threads here.
I though pictures say more then words so I created some figures to
illustrate rather than having a detailed description/paper.
It seeks for a very simple approach allowing us to publish producers as
well as portlets.
It also is compliant with what we have currently captured in Alan's
document.
This one is intended to be a starting point for a more detailed discussion
concerning UDDI.

(See attached file: WSRP-UDDI-Strawman.ppt)

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

        Richard Jacob
IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
Dept.8288, WebSphere Portal Server Development
Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888
Email: mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com

WSRP-UDDI-Strawman.ppt