wsrp message

Subject: Re: [wsrp] Thursday Call for 4/2/2003

I did not see the usual conf call email neither. But last week we said
8AM for 2 hours. The only catch is that in Europe they change the the
time last weekend while in the US is this weekend, so this may create
some confusion with the European folks as for them will be an our later
(just for this week).

Alejandro