wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] Minutes for 3/25/03

I've converted to a pdf file.  Is this readable by all?  I'll check the archives when it gets there.

Don

-----Original Message-----
From: Kelvin Lawrence [mailto:klawrenc@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2003 9:35 AM
To: Don Flinn

Don it's wrong in the e-mail archives too - please resend to the whole group

Cheers
Kelvin

Kelvin R. Lawrence
Distinguished Engineer
Member of the IBM Academy of Technology
IBM Software Group. 11400 Burnet Road, Austin, TX 78758.
Office +1 (512) 838-0924   Mobile +1 (512) 699 1184   Fax: +1 (512) 838-0169  e-mail: klawrenc@us.ibm.com

"Don Flinn" <flinn@alum.mit.edu>

03/26/2003 08:28 AM

Kelvin Lawrence/Austin/IBM@IBMUS