wss message

Subject: Re: [wss] WSSE core example updates

Under XMLDSIG, trimming is the correct behaviour..
Any terminal whitespace in a DN must be hex escaped
and is otherwise ignored.

See the XMLDSIG DName test vectors for ex:
  "    CN=\  Wolfgang \ +CN=\  Amadeus \20    "

Trimming is, however, incorrect for KeyName.

merlin

r/Irving.Reid@Baltimore.com/2003.08.20/12:24:58