xacml message

Subject: Proposal: XACML non-XML representation

I want to check if there is interest from the committee in defining
non-XML based language to represent XACML policy.

Purpose of this normative document is to provide a standard way to
present, and possibly edit XACML policy in a human-readable form.  Such
an alternative grammar can be utilized by GUI editors and policy
analysis tools that do require human input or analysis.

That should be a fairly compact document describing unique one to one
mapping between EBNF defined grammar and current XACML XML
representation.  It would not define any additional semantics.

If this is judged to be a useful document, I will produce a draft
proposal based on XACML 2.0.

Daniel;