xacml message

Subject: Re: [xacml] Proposed agenda 9 November 2023 TC meeting

As Hal mentioned, I cannot make this meeting, but I am happy to offer up my zoom account for hosting future meetings as an option

On Nov 9, 2023, at 8:46 AM, Hal Lockhart <harold.w.lochhart@gmail.com> wrote:

Ok, I will try to join the meeting via teams. We will still have audio on the published voice bridge. I hope John and Steven will be able to join, but this is too little advance notice to require it.(Bill sent regrets.)

We can see how everyone feels about using Teams and consider its use for future meetings.

Hal