xacml message

Subject: RE: [xacml] XACML TC web page - Update to Available XACML Implementations (AuthzForce links)

Classified as: {OPEN}

Thanks J

KR,

Cyril

{OPEN}

From: William Parducci <bill@parducci.net>
Sent: Thursday, 7 December 2023 23:42
To: DANGERVILLE Cyril <cyril.dangerville@thalesgroup.com>
Cc: XACML TC <xacml@lists.oasis-open.org>; Chet Ensign (chet.ensign@oasis-open.org) <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org>; Kelly Cullinane <kelly.cullinane@oasis-open.org>

Another message I found in the Spam folder... hoping new system has better luck emailing us once that’s implemented! :)

It should be good to go now. I also found a bug in the link to Implementations so I fixed that as well.

FYI, once we move to the new system I am going to take a serious look at giving the page a visible facelift.

Cheers