xliff message

Subject: Draft 11 - RC 2

Hi all,

Here is the updated specification and schema. As far as I can see the
remaining issues are:

#1- The values for the 'state' attribute need to be finalized.

#2- The values for the 'unit' attribute need to be finalized.

#3- The value 'xmlschemadatatypes' for the 'datatype' attribute needs to be
addressed. I assume the current proposal is a shorthand for a list of
values. Could that list and the corresponding definition be provided (or
pointed to).

#4- Is the 'warning' value in 'datatype' correct?

#5- The values for the 'restype' attribute need to be consolidated.

#6- The values for 'mtype' needs to be finalized. I can't recall if we had a
resolution on that topic at the before-last meeting. There were talks of
using the values defined for DXLT.

#7- The final list of values for 'size-unit' needs to be checked. I think I
got all of them (pending Matt's definition for 'glyph').

Most of those issues are highlited in yellow in the specification document.

kenavo,
-yves

xliff-core-1.1-draft-11.zip