xliff message

Subject: Draft Whitepaper

Peter compiled existing XLIFF presentations,  Yves' article in
MultiLingual,  and a number of related documents into a draft XLIFF1.1
Whitepaper,  which is attached to this mail.  Peter and I met today and
went through this document section by section and made notes about the
types of revisions that are necessary.  Our notes are marked by <23 May
2003> tags.

Extensive editing is yet to happen,  so please hold off for now on
replying with suggestions.  At the Tuesday meeting we'll go through the
entire document and break it out section by section,  and assign owners
to each who will be responsible for completing the revisions as noted.
 We'll then reassemble the bits and do an editing pass to ensure
consistency of style and format before the subsequent meeting.

Regards
Tony

--
Tony Jewtushenko					mailto:tony.jewtushenko@oracle.com
Principal Product Manager				direct tel: +353.1.8039080

XLIFF-1.1-white-paper_23may03[1].doc