xliff message

Subject: FAQ, etc.

Hi everybody,

Attached is the files for the XLIFF FAQ. There are currently 19 questions
(and as many answers), but it's certainly just a start. The current ones are
coming mostly from Tony's work, but certainly should add to it as we go.

Feel free to send comments, corrections, etc. and obviously new questions
and answers as well (short, long, etc.).

Also: If we could get some XLIFF examples from different formats and tools
it would be nice. That could be zipped in one file and added to the answer
of the question "Where can I find examples of XLIFF documents?"

Kenavo,
-yves

FAQ.zip