xliff message

Subject: HTML profile comment - CDATA Section

I agree that CDATA section shouldn't be used in XLIFF. Since CDATA
section is just a syntax sugar, it shouldn't matter if the CDATA
sections are missing from the translated documents.

It is, however, unclear to me from the description how the HTML filter
should parse the source HTML document if it has CDATA sections in
it. It would be clearer to the readers if the document shows an input
HTML fragment and an output XLIFF result, just as "Entity References"
section does.

Shigemichi Yazawa
yazawa@globalsight.com