xliff message

Subject: More thoughts about .NET profile for XLIFF

Dear XLIFF TC,

after first evaluation of the XLIFF implementation of RCWinTrans the
localization solution of our competitor Schaudin, I want to share with you
my first impressions. I hope you still find the time to take a look at the
attatched files before we meet tomorrow.

Best regards from bonn,
Florian

Florian Sachse
PASS Engineering GmbH