xliff message

Subject: Meeting minutes

Dear all,

Please find below a summary of today’s discussion.

Best,

Lucía

-----------------------------

Attendance: Rodolfo, Yoshito, Lucía. We have quorum

I. Administration
A. Approve 18th April meeting minutes.
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/202304/msg00002.html

R: I move to approve the meetings.

Y: I second.

R: Meeting minutes approved.

II. Technical work

A. ISO standard. Rodolfo.

R: I sent an email to Chet. He replied that they will review the situation with ISO. I will follow up.

L: It would be great if we can have an answer for Peter before the ISO meeting in June.

R: Peter has everything he needed for that specific meeting. He contacted us and we agreed that we are interested in moving forward, and we have taken the steps to have the document ready.

B. Typos in the spec. https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/202302/msg00003.html. Issue 21 in Github. https://github.com/oasis-tcs/xliff-xliff-22/issues/21 Rodolfo, Lucía

R: I have not changed the spec since last meeting. I was busy at work. I will try to implement the remaining changes before the next meeting. We need that pdf update before we continue reviewing it.

Other business:

R: Yoshito, have you had the time to start writing what you mentioned last time?

Y: I started with the idea that I discussed last time but I was also very busy at work.

L: I will send you a doodle this week to gather the members’ Summer (Winter for Rodolfo) availability so we can better organise the meetings of the following months.

No new business. Meeting adjourned.