xliff message

Subject: Conflict for the meeting tomorrow (Nov 7)

Sorry for the late notice, but I have a conflict with a conference
(Unicode Technology Workshop 2023):
https://www.unicode.org/events/utw/program/#tue

I wasn't sure I would have to attend until the last minute.
But it looks like I have to.

Sorry, and regards,
Mihai

--
IÂsupportÂflexibleÂwork schedules, andÂIâm sending this email now because it is within the hoursÂIâm working today.
Please do not feel obliged to reply straight away.