xliff message

Subject: Meeting minutes (2023-12-19)

Dear all,

Please find below a summary of 2023-12-21 XLIFF-TC call.

Best regards,

Yoshito

Attendance: Rodolfo, Mihai, Yoshito. We have quorum

         I.      Administration

       II.      Technical work

    • Mihai started working on updating PGS extension module spec and tries to finish before holidays.
    • Once PGS extension module spec is ready, there are no other pending spec updates for XLIFF 2.2.
    • We’ll request Chet to make the draft public – target: February 20th

     III.      Liaison

    • Final draft was planned by the end of year 2023, but it did not happen. Still working on finalizing the draft.