xri message

Subject: FW: [xri] [Glossary] Definition of "Resource" and "Attribute"

Drummond,

I understand the distinction you are making with the definition of
attribute, but I don't necessarily see the need for it.  Perhaps you could
walk me through a couple of use cases that would make clear the need to
identify information exclusively in the context of a resource.  I would also
like you to then show me how that wouldn't be already covered by allowing
resources to "point" to other resources as "attributes."

Mike