xri message

Subject: Proposed syntax changes

In looking over the list of proposed changes
(http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/Xri2Cd02/SyntaxChanges) to the syntax
spec, the only one that doesn't seem to need motivation/requirements/use
cases is I1: X.500 Directory Attribute Appendix.  This issue seems like
something obviously useful and I'm happy to support adding the text to
the specification.

In the case of all of the other issues though, I feel strongly that we
need to be discussing the requirements and agreeing on the need to
support them in cd02 before we start talking about proposed solutions.
Without the requirements for these changes/additions and agreement that
now is the time to address them, I don't see how we can consider
including *any* of them in cd02.

Mike