xri message

Subject: Some questions: URITemplate

Sorry, but the Googlers finally got together to do some fine-print
reading of the XRI spec.

I will start several threads on separate topics. The subject of this
topic is "URITemplate"

Questions:

1. Do we need URITemplate support in XRD, or could this be a host-meta
extension?
2. If we need URITemplate, do we need extensible vocabularies? (That
is what the spec calls for).
3. Do we need to specify the processing order for URI vs. URITemplate?
Presumably the discovery is for either the subject or some other
resource related to the subject, but not both. Should not this be a
client prerrogative?

--
--Breno

+1 (650) 214-1007 desk