xri message

Subject: Registration of application/xrd+xml with IETF

Scott,

I'm sending this question to you because Mary McRae is no longer with OASIS.

After XRD 1.0 became an OASIS Standard last November 1, OASIS was supposed to register the MIME type application/xrd+xml with IETF. Eran Hammer-Lahav just checked and no sign of it.

Can you find out what became of it? We need to get this registered as soon as we can.

Thanks,

=Drummond