Two Project Specifications from Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration Open Project take next step towards OASIS Standard
OASIS and the Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration Open Project  are pleased to announce that OSLC Configuration Management V1.0 PS01 and OSLC Tracked Resource Set V3.0 PS02 are now available for public review and comment.
Managing change and configuration in a complex systems development lifecycle is very difficult, especially in heterogeneous environments that include homegrown tools, open source projects, and commercial tools from different vendors. The OSLC initiative applies World Wide Web and Linked Data principles to enable interoperation of change, configuration, and asset management processes across a product’s entire application and product lifecycle.
Configuration Management Version 1.0 defines an RDF vocabulary and a set of REST APIs for managing versions and configurations of linked data resources from multiple domains.
Tracked Resource Set Version 3.0 allows a server to expose a set of resources in a way that allows clients to discover them, track additions to and removals from the set, and track state changes to the resources in the set. The protocol is suitable for dealing with sets containing a large number of resources, as well as highly active resource sets that undergo continual change.
Configuration Management received 3 Statements of Use from MID, SodiusWillert, and IBM.
Tracked Resource Set received 3 Statements of Use from IBM, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, and SodiusWillert .
The candidate specifications and related files are available here:
- OSLC Configuration Management Version 1.0. Part 1: Overview
Project Specification 01
30 May 2022
HTML: https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/config/v1.0/ps01/oslc-config-mgt.html (Authoritative)
- OSLC Tracked Resource Set Version 3.0. Part 1: Specification
Project Specification 02
24 November 2022
HTML: https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/trs/v3.0/ps02/tracked-resource-set.html (Authoritative)
For your convenience, OASIS provides a complete package of the specification document and any related files in ZIP distribution files. You can download the ZIP file at:
- Configuration Management: https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/config/v1.0/ps01/config-v1.0-ps01.zip
- Tracked Resource Set: http://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/trs/v3.0/ps02/trs-v3.0-ps02.zip
Public Review Period
The 60-day public review starts 29 April 2023 at 00:00 UTC and ends 27 June 2023 at 23:59 UTC.
This is an open invitation to comment. OASIS solicits feedback from potential users, developers and others, whether OASIS members or not, for the sake of improving the interoperability and quality of its technical work.
Comments may be submitted to the OP by any person via the project mailing list at firstname.lastname@example.org. To subscribe, send an empty email to email@example.com and reply to the confirmation email.
Please append the hashtag #publicreview to the end of the subject line of your message.
All emails to the OP are publicly archived and can be viewed at:
All comments submitted to OASIS are subject to the OASIS Feedback License, which ensures that the feedback you provide carries the same obligations at least as the obligations of the OP members. In connection with this public review of Configuration Management and Tracked Resource Set, we call your attention to the Open Project’s LICENSE.md file  that applies to the work of the OP. All members of the OP should be familiar with this document, which may create obligations regarding the disclosure and availability of a member’s patent, copyright, trademark and license rights that read on an approved OASIS specification.
OASIS invites any persons who know of any such claims to disclose these if they may be essential to the implementation of the above specification, so that notice of them may be posted to the notice page for this OP’s work.
 Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration Open Project
 Approval ballot:
- Configuration Management: https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op-pgb/message/296
- Tracked Resource Set: https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op-pgb/message/303
 Statements of Use:
- Configuration Management:
- MID: https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op/message/1138
- SodiusWillert: https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op/message/879
- IBM: https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op/message/1215
- Tracked Resource Set:
- IBM: https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op/message/1225
- KTH Royal Institute of Technology: https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op/message/1246
- SodiusWillert: https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op/message/1240