csaf message

Subject: CVRF Repositories

Hello,

During the CSAF 2.0 working session today, we discussed the potential of documenting a list of existing CVRF repositories in the industry (along with a good few examples for Eric to further test the parsing and translation of CVRF/CSAF documents).

I started a list of known CVRF repositories from different vendors, MITRE, and the community in our GitHub repository at:

https://github.com/oasis-tcs/csaf/blob/master/sandbox/CVRF_repositories.md

I am very sure that I missed several. Please feel free to add more via a pull request or if it is easier, you can just open a GitHub issue and I will modify the doc.

Thank you again!

Regards,

Omar Santos
Cisco PSIRT