cti-stix message

Subject: STIX Topic Status

All,

Here’s a chart of the current status of many of the topics.

Don’t take RED==BAD by the way, I know it looks like a lot but as I said in Slack I think these higher-level TLO definitions are taking much less time than things like timestamps, string encoding lengths, and IDs so we’re still in pretty decent shape for MVP release in early July.

If anybody wants to adopt a topic let me and Aharon know.

John

Done

Boolean

Current Motions