cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] concerns about 'artifact' object's payload_bin property size limit(<=10MB) of STIX 2.0

Candide question there but is assuming an IPv6 address for each device could be of any help there?
Kindle just ignore if irrelevant

On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 7:31 AM, Cheolho Lee <chlee@nsr.re.kr> wrote:
I think that many client-side security equipments are running behind NATs in organizations. So, it is impossible or very difficult for them to open a listening port for URL connections from outside. -- Maybe, if possible(with port-forwarding of NATs and so on), it will be a degration of security level of organizations. I agree with Trey's opinion in the earlier post. -- additional property for archived type and ordering for multiple archive files for a large file. Regards, Cheolho Lee.