cti message

Subject: August Working Calls

All:

The calendar invite I sent out for the recurring Working Calls for August did not properly populate some people's calendars.

So, this is just a note to let you know that we WILL NOT be having our regular Tuesday, 3:00 p.m. EDT call this Tuesday, August 7th.Â

We WILL have the calls throughout the rest of August.
I have pasted the public links from the Kavi calendar below for the rest of the August Working call meetings.

August 14th: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/event.php?event_id=47614
August 24th: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/event.php?event_id=47615
August 28th: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/event.php?event_id=47616

We will NOT hold our Monthly full TC call in August.Â
Our next full TC call will be Thursday, September 20th at our regular times (Session #1: 11:00 a.m. US EDT & Session #2: 9:00 p.m. US EDT).

Best Regards,

Jane Ginn, MSIA, MRP
Secretary, OASIS CTI TC
jg@ctin.us