dita-techcomm message

Subject: Troubleshooting topic in ditabase

Hi,

There has been discussion on the DITA TC list regarding the troubleshooting topic type and ditabase. Dave Helfinstine has noticed that the troubleshooting topic type was not included in the ditabase composite DTD along with the other tech-comm document types. That was an oversight on my part. I feel that it should be part of ditabase. Does anyone feel otherwise?

Best Regards,
--
Bob Thomas
+1 720 201 8260