emergency message

Subject: RE: [emergency] EM-TC Meeting 3/6/06

Viewing the comment we should note that if is perfectly acceptable to
add a GML content element to the DE that includes as complicated a
structure as may be desired. So, complete flexibility for full GML
compatibility is provided for, along with the relatively simple base
information in a WGS - 84 string structure.

R/s

Gary A. Ham
Senior Research Scientist
Battelle Memorial Institute
540-288-5611 (office)
703-869-6241 (cell)
"You would be surprised what you can accomplish when you do not care who
gets the credit." - Harry S. Truman

-----Original Message-----
From: Elysa Jones [mailto:ejones@warningsystems.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2006 4:15 PM
To: emergency@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [emergency] EM-TC Meeting 3/6/06

TC Members,

This is just a heads-up about our next meeting.  It appears that we will
have to have our meeting on Monday to address any comments received on
the EDXL-DE committee draft after the 15-day comment period.  The vote
to accept the document as a committee specification and to submit it to
OASIS for an organization wide vote must be done by electronic ballot
that must run for 7 days.  The ballot will need to start no later than
Wed 3/8 and run through Mon 3/14 for Mary to have it by 3/15. This
necessitates our meeting on Monday.

There has only been one comment received on the public site which can be
found at http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/emergency-comment/.
Please review it and provide any discussion to the list.

Patti has already sent out the documents with the changes from our
internal TC comments for review and finalization.  Please take the time
in the next few days to read and re-read these for anything - typos,
inconsistencies, corrections, schema validation, etc.  Post anything you
find to the list.

Thanks,
Elysa Jones, Chair
OASIS EM-TC