emergency message

Subject: Re: [emergency] Proposal for Presentation atOASIS Symposium 2007

Rex,

The deadline for submission is today - tonight.  I don't know how
lenient they are about late submissions.   I'll send an update of my
work thus far in the next message.

Your ideas are right on track as a far as I am concerned and really
want that tie-in.

Maybe I could send in a placeholder submission and we could "resubmit"
by the end of the weekend.

- Michellle