emergency message

Subject: EDXL specs in preparation for Public Review

Hi everyone,

  I want to point you to the templates which have been modified in response to the Naming Guidelines and Metadata
policies that were approved by the Board last August. All cover page metadata, including status and notices sections,
must conform to these templates. If any assistance is required, please don't hesitate to contact me - I'm happy to help!

The templates are found here: http://docs.oasis-open.org/templates/

The up-to-date guidelines are here: http://docs.oasis-open.org/templates/OASISSpecificationTemplateGuidelines.html
Please note that even though this document is targeted to XHTML, it should be used as the reference no matter which
source (doc, odt, DocBook, etc.) is in use.

Also please note that the TC has successfully transitioned to the new IPR Policy and therefore the Notices section must
conform to the 4-15-05 IPR Notice.

Regards,

Mary