lexidma message

Subject: Re: [lexidma] DMLex paper for eLex 2023

MiloÅ JakubÃÄek:
I'm happy to contribute particularly with the description of use cases in Lexonomy and the serializations, if that's worth it.

Thank you for your generous offer, you're in! I'm pencilling you in as a co-author to write about implementing DMLex in Lexonomy.

For context: we're going to have a section at the end titled "Using DMLex" which will consist of two subsections: one on applying DMLex to some existing Slovene dictionaries (Simon and TomaÅ will own this), and one on implementing DMLex in an existing DWS (or something broadly about that topic, owned by MiloÅ).

The co-authors who (have been) volunteered are:

- Carole and Michal (= myself): sections "General introduction to DMLEx" and "A module-by-module tour of DMLex"
- Simon and TomaÅ: section "Using DMLex" > subsection on Slovene dictionaries in DMLex
- MiloÅ: section "Using DMLex" > subsection on implementing DMLex in Lexonomy

A reminder that the latest version of the abstract is here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WDwgMzSyWIZLv9_DNQeLfrzlwxZ7Y0EbFAPweFLEojI

I'll maybe iron out a few remaining things in the abstract by Monday, and I'll submit it on our behalf in Monday.

(Everything I'm saying here has been agreed informally at today's informal chat -- because not an official meeting -- between me, Simon and TomaÅ.)

M.