lexidma message

Subject: Re: [lexidma] wording issues

Ok, let's stick with "object types" then!

Best
Milos

Milos Jakubicek

CEO, Lexical Computing
Brno, CZ | Brighton, UK

On Mon, 7 Aug 2023 at 19:46, Michal MÄchura <462258@mail.muni.cz> wrote:
I suggest the other way around: let's call them (the model-level things that have properties) "object types".

I would prefer it this way because "data types" can be confused with literal data types in a specific serialization, eg. column types in SQL (int, nvarchar etc.) or values types in JSON (string, boolean etc).

"Object types" is what I was aiming for in the prose, but it's likely I didn't always apply that consistently.

M.