lexidma message

Subject: RDF serialization for LEXIDMA

Hi all,

I updated the RDF serialization and added a section to the DocBook specification for this. Unfortunately, I can't generate the PDF at the moment as there is some issue with the PDF generation (the build is failing). A couple of small notes:

Regards,

John

--
John P. McCrae
(he/him; #startsWithAName John (rhymes with "gone") McCrae (rhymes with "hay") /dÊÉn mÃkÉeÉ/)