lexidma message

Subject: Re: [lexidma] Modified: Editorial progress meeting on fragis and addressing

All,Â

A (positive) side effect of moving the meeting to Friday is that I'd not be available on Monday anyway as I'm giving a talk in Prague at that time, which I completely forgot about before.
So this is just to let you know I can't make it on Monday at all.

Best
Milos

Milos Jakubicek

CEO, Lexical Computing
Brno, CZ | Brighton, UK

On Mon, 28 Aug 2023 at 13:56, OASIS Open <workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org> wrote:
Submitter's message
Converted into editorial
-dF
-- Dr. David Filip
Event Title: Editorial progress meeting on fragis and addressing

Date: Monday, 04 September 2023, 11:00am to 12:00pm UTC
Location: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/lexidma/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=3946
Description

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/lexidma/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=3946

RSVP

Agenda

Discuss addressing and fragid features

Review editoriual readiness

Adjourn by 1300 UTC

Owner: Dr. David Filip
Group: OASIS Lexicographic Infrastructure Data Model and API (LEXIDMA) TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link
  • Learn more about subscribing here.
  • View the OASIS Lexicographic Infrastructure Data Model and API (LEXIDMA) TC calendar here.
  • You may receive future notifications with updates to this event. Update the event on your calendar by accepting the changes.