lexidma message

Subject: Re: [lexidma] Can't make it to Monday's meeting

As announced before, I'm not able to attend either (it clashes with my programme Sao Pualo at Americalex unfortunately).

Best wishes
Milos

Milos Jakubicek

CEO, Lexical Computing
Brno, CZ | Brighton, UK

On Sun, 22 Oct 2023 at 21:45, Michal MÄchura <462258@mail.muni.cz> wrote:
Hi all,

Sadly I will not be able to attend tomorrow's (Monday's) "review review" meeting because of an unexpected family thing.

I will be very interested in whatever feedback we have received though, if any, so please do keep me in the loop about that.

Michal