oasis-member-discuss message

Subject: Status messages on this mail list:

    I am taking some actions to clean up the technical access status of some subscribers to this list.  Doing so may generate further automatically-generated status messages.  Regardless, I am personally making sure that each subscriber here is correctly subscribed.  This list is not associated with a Technical Committee, so levels of approval are NOT required to join it.  Feel free to direct any questions to me or to our Member Services staff.

Best regards
Jamie Clark
OASIS