odf-adoption message

Subject: I unfortunately can't be the host of tomorrow's call!

Dear TC members,

I unfortunately can't be the host of tomorrow's call due to a ODF-related
business / customer meeting. I asked Don if he can be the host, but I haven't
heard back from him, yet. Hopefully, I will hear back from Don later, but I
wanted to give you all a short "heads up" anyway. Just in case!

Best regards,
Erwin