odf-adoption message

Subject: Re: [odf-adoption] XML 2007

On Wednesday 26 September 2007 21:43:54 robert_weir@us.ibm.com wrote:
> Maybe I'm getting caught upon the word "interop"? What kinds of things
> have other such events dealt with?  Is this typically an hour demo?  Or
> are we looking for a series of demos spanning a half day?

One thing I have always dreamed to be possible is that when I write a doc
in KOffice I can then open it in OOo to use that one feature that's
useful to me and then save it and continue in KOffice without loosing
lots of data.

Its still a dream, of course. Most features are lost on opening and saving
it in OOo, but its a nice goal :)
--
Thomas Zander

PGP signature